cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet not working and slow 2.4g

dewell_fears
New Contributor II

I am having an issue with my access point. I have a flashing yellow light on far left for the 5g, with a green light next to the yellow one and the two far right ones. The middle light is off. Also, my ethernet ports throughout the house are not working. I have been running speed tests that seem to be fine for the 5g but the two 2.4g are running very slow compared to before. There was some bad weather a few weeks ago that may have caused the problems I am having.  R510.jpgswitch.jpg

I have the one R510 Unleashed and ICX 7150-2X1G switch. Can you assist me? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
10 REPLIES 10

pinky_ruckus

Hi @dewell_fears ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are facing intermittent Internet connectivity on your RUCKUS setup.

Could you please log into the unleashed system and share the screen shot showing the below details?

Please share the requested information and let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Can you give me the instructions for logging into the Unleashed system? Is there a web address? 

Hello @dewell_fears ,

Thank you for the response.

I would request you to please login to your Unleashed system on a web browser using the Master AP IP Address or https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ and share the screenshot after pressing the Switch option.

If you can’t access using the above link and don’t know the IP Address of the Access Points. Please refer to the below guide to find the IP Address of the Access Point to get the requested information.

How to find the IP Address of the RUCKUS Devices (Switch and APs) using IP Scanner free applications

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

You should see the below-Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Please share the requested information and let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Screenshot 2024-04-23 155459.pngScreenshot 2024-04-23 155120.png