cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTL light is out

biotechbabe
New Contributor

working?working?not working?not working?I have 2 of these units.  One has 4 light illuminated.  One of them only has 3, with the CTL light not illuminated.  

This happened after I disconnected the power to the ATT gateway router (because I was mad at my son and I was trying to disconnect his access to the internet).  When I turned it back on, one of the Rokus units stopped functioning correctly.  As the wifi signal rotates between the two, I loose internet connection.  I assume its the one without the CTL light illuminated is that malfunctioning one.  How do I get that one to start working again?

9 REPLIES 9

Jayavidhya

Hi @biotechbabe 

Greetings of the day,

For further troubleshooting please confirm the LED status of the switch using the below guide.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I have tried every way to open it us to see the LEDs you are talking about.  I have even tried ripping it apart to get inside of it.  There must be a way.  How do I get it open?? cannot get this cover off, no matter how hard I trycannot get this cover off, no matter how hard I try

Hi @biotechbabe 

You don't need to open the switch box to see the LED status. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on? 

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Communitym

Well yes.  My initial post gave you all that information, with pictures.

So I am confused as to what you are asking.

The CTL light is not on.  The other lights are green.