cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTL light is out

biotechbabe
New Contributor

working?working?not working?not working?I have 2 of these units.  One has 4 light illuminated.  One of them only has 3, with the CTL light not illuminated.  

This happened after I disconnected the power to the ATT gateway router (because I was mad at my son and I was trying to disconnect his access to the internet).  When I turned it back on, one of the Rokus units stopped functioning correctly.  As the wifi signal rotates between the two, I loose internet connection.  I assume its the one without the CTL light illuminated is that malfunctioning one.  How do I get that one to start working again?

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @biotechbabe 

As per the information you have shared the CTL light is off in your Access points. Please find the below details which explains the CTL light status.

CTL      Off: The AP is not being managed by a controller (Standalone mode)
            Green: The AP is being managed by a controller
            Slow flashing green (one flash every two seconds): The AP is managed by a controller but is currently unable to communicate with it.
            Fast flashing green (two flashes every second): The AP is managed by a controller and is currently receiving configuration settings or an image update.

The information you have provided are related to access points.  For detailed understanding of the issue please share the connection of the switch and the access points.

Also please share the LED status of the switch using the below guide.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Then what to do if the indicator switches (C10ZP) showing green but ctl still off? 

Even though the firmware has been reinstalled 

Hi @Ramoszh 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @biotechbabe which is a old once and closed.

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

kumran
New Contributor

Hi Biotecbabe,

Is this problem solved for you , i've similar  problem right now, except i got it after i changed to new modem router with my old modem router, pls share your thoughts and contect to discuss further more

Hi @kumran 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @biotechbabe which is a old one and now closed.

Please raise your own post on this Lennar Community forum, with the detailed description of your network issue to assist you better.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.