cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Power outage, Ruckus wireless routers stop working

vantran
New Contributor

After power outage, my Ruckus wireless routers have no power on and no lights. I used a different outlets, and reset them but they are still not on. Can you please help to fix them? Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @vantran 

Thank you for the response.

Great!!! Good to know that the issue is now resolved. 

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Imran_ruckus

Hi @vantran 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS is not powering up.

Could you please let me know the answer to the below query to assist you better?

1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. 

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know the answer to the above query or let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hi Imran,

Yes, I do see the lights on the switch. Please see attached picture.Ruskuc_1.jpg

But there are no lights on for both 2 routers:

Ruskuc_router.jpg

Thank you for your help.

Hi @vantran 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please unplug and plug the ethernet cable of the Access Point into any other 1 in-12 ports and check? Please refer to the below screenshot. Reboot (unplug and plug from the power outlet) the Switch once.

Also, I see an ethernet cable plugged into another port on the Switch, all the device cables must be plugged into 1 in 12 ports. Please refer to the below screenshot.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hi Imran,

I have done all  as you instructed but they aren't still working. What else should I try? 

Thank you