cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access point light colors

Mike1347
New Contributor III

The light coming from the access point switches are green in the front and yellow in the back. This is on the the downstairs unit and upstairs unit. I have rebooted the system multiple times and each time the lights stay the same color. They both previously were green in front and back.How can I correct this?Color of light on both unitsColor of light on both units

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Mike1347 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Great!!! Good to know that it's working fine now. 

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Mike1347 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you need assistance in knowing the Access Points light behavior.

Please note, that Amber lights on 2.4G and 5G is a normal behavior.

If 2.4G and 5G lights are amber, it states that the connectivity is up and there are no devices/clients connected. When any device/client connects to the 2.4 or 5G radio the lights turn green. Please refer to the below link for more information about the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Point.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/ap-110.0-indooruserguide/page/GUID-8D7077B3-39D5-4161-A37F-9F897F9...

Could you let me know and explain if you have any issues with the RUCKUS devices and their Internet connectivity?

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Mike1347 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide an update on the status of the issue to proceed further?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Everything is working fine 

Hi @Mike1347 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Great!!! Good to know that it's working fine now. 

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi