ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switch config suppot Ruckus icx7150-24p

Hi,  I am configuring two switches a 24P and 8port.  The 8 port is to have two access points on it and the 24P will have have the rest of the network hanging off it. I have set the ip address of the switch to (for example) 192.168.x.x 255.255.255.0...

Resolved! ICX 7150 default login

Hi Does anyone know the default login to ICX 7150 24P? I thought it was username: Super  and password was spadmin?

Resolved! Getting 500 error on updating the port name using ruckus ICX API

Hi Guys, I am getting a 500 error on updating the port name on the ruckus ICX switch using API calls. Response from the API :  {"timestamp":1628163014255,"path":"/switchm/api/v8_1/portSettings/abcd2-db4f-4e54-bea7-c8d7109efrca/","status":500,"erro...

amar_deep by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Split Internet bandwidth with two port

Hi Team, we have 100 Mbps ILL Link with 5 usable public IPs which is given by ISP. now ILL link has terminated in our firewall and we have used it. now my requirement is, we want to split bandwidth with two port in ICX switch. ILL link have termin...

ICX7150 With 8.0.95: Multiple SSH fails

Upgraded our ICX7150 Switch from 8.0.90 version to 8.0.95 version and found out there are issues with SSH connection. Multiple SSH connections from the same PC can not be supported. Old version does not have such issue though and other switches in OS...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.