cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P STopped working, Not Powering on After power outage

shivakatula
New Contributor

Yesterday briefly power went down and came back and after that my Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P is not powering up. I tried connecting to other power outlets and so on to verify the power, There is no Power issue. Not sure why the Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P does not power up. No Lights at all after connecting to power. Please help.

6 REPLIES 6

Mayank
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Shivakatula,

Thank you for reaching us

1. Could you please let us know if you are from Lennar Homes ?
  2. Could you please share picture of front panel of the switch when powered on ? Also help us with picture of rear end of the switch ?
  3. Did you try swapping power cable ?

Thanks 

Imran_ruckus

Hi @shivakatula 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up.

Could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a working power outlet and send us PICTURES and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and a working power outlet? Please refer to the below pictures as an example.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please confirm once the VIDEO and PICTURES are uploaded. Let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran,
I have uploaded both Video and Pic to Google Drive as requested.

Hi @shivakatula 

Thank you for sharing the requested PICTURES and a VIDEO.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up, when plugged in. And you confirm that the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source. However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.