cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadcast limit on R650 ap port

sujay
New Contributor II

Hello Team,

We're having ICX 7150 switches with R650 access points, we're facing ap offline issue from smartzone. Tac has asked us to configure the stroam control in the switches. Can guys suggest what should be the value or kbps I should give on AP port.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Sujay 

Thank you for reaching us 

The value of kbps will depend based on your network requirement. We will be unable to mention a value for the limits to be set. 

Please refer the link below for reference which is from one more community post , looks to be similar.

For more information in regards to rate limit / storm control and managing traffic in the network you can refer the below " Traffic Management Configuration Guide"

Link:

I hope this helps

Thanks 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Sujay 

Thank you for reaching us 

The value of kbps will depend based on your network requirement. We will be unable to mention a value for the limits to be set. 

Please refer the link below for reference which is from one more community post , looks to be similar.

For more information in regards to rate limit / storm control and managing traffic in the network you can refer the below " Traffic Management Configuration Guide"

Link:

I hope this helps

Thanks 

sujay
New Contributor II

Thank you @Chandini