cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500: Internal Server Error

dara3
New Contributor III
This is happening a lot. Often enough that the platform is unusable today.

First it was telling me there was 'No clients connected'. Refreshed and that corrected itself back to 79-clients. Then I tried to view AP's and it hasn't recovered.

Time:Mon Nov 14 15:24:17 UTC 2016
Status code:500
Error:Internal Server Error
Exception:org.springframework.web.client.HttpServerErrorException
Errors:
Trace:
Path:/kfm-server/idm_callback
10 REPLIES 10

lou_kalis
New Contributor III
We are getting that generic error a lot as well. This happens when we attempt to setup and use an Acceptable Use Policy, and our users have to click on "Accept" to accept our terms. At that point, the "Internal Server Error 500 comes up. I had to turn off the splash page at one site due to this error not allowing some/most connections to authenticate through the splash portal. Very frustrating....

lou_kalis
New Contributor III
We are getting that generic error a lot as well. This happens when we attempt to setup and use an Acceptable Use Policy, and our users have to click on "Accept" to accept our terms. At that point, the "Internal Server Error 500 comes up. I had to turn off the splash page at one site due to this error not allowing some/most connections to authenticate through the splash portal. Very frustrating....

dara3
New Contributor III
For a platform like this to be effective it has to be a lot faster/more responsive than cloud.ruckuswireless.com is and rock solid in its uptime.

I'm only a few days into this and to say I feel concerned would be a huge understatement, especially after hearing issues like that.

I already have my own laundry list of problems and lack of basic features that exist in every other cloud based AP management hypervisor I've encountered. (Aerohive, OpenMesh, Meraki)

dara3
New Contributor III
Now its just a generic:

Error: Server Error

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds.