Access Points - Indoor and Outdoor
RUCKUS Indoor, Outdoor, Bridge and Specialty Wi-Fi Access Points (APs)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

R750 target fail detect

I'm getting frequent restarts for one of the R750 AP's with error: "target fail detect". Sometimes the AP is restarting with reason: application reboot.  6 clients connected. 802.3at PoE is fine. Firmware is: 200.8.10.3.243 Speedtest between master ...

Is it economiccally feasible or even possible to convert a Ruckus R750 ZoneFlex Access Point (901-R750-US00) to the Unleashed firmware?

I looked at the catalog when comparing all the different ax/wifi6 access points, and the R750 was the cheapest I could find, but it's ZoneFlex. I found the ZoneFlex FAQ but it read more like marketing material and I don't feel like I got a clear prag...

Best option for IPv6 support?

I've got a small business network using an R500 running as an Unleashed manager (on version 200.7.10.202.118).  One of the WLANs on the Unleashed config is an experimental IPv6-only network which uses NAT64/DNS64 to get to external IPv4-only sites, a...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.