cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R550 not connected in ZoneDirect 1200

Seroo
New Contributor

Hi,

Why is my AP showing disconnected in the ZD1200. but onsite the led is up. I have try to change the power from auto to at/af but still it is showing disconnected. Please guide. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bruno_andrade
RUCKUS Team Member

Yes, you can follow the below KB to factory reset the AP:
https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000012418

Since you have physical access, try connecting your computer directly to the AP using the ethernet. If you can access the CLI interface when directly connected, this will confirm that the AP is functioning properly.

Bruno Andrade | Principal TSE Bulldog Americas | RCNA | CWNA | CWDP
Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

bruno_andrade
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Seroo,
Was the AP connected and online in the ZD before it started showing as disconnected? Or is this a new setup?
Can you ping the ZD from the Access Point CLI?
Also, could you please provide the output of this AP CLI command:
get director

Follow me on LinkedIn

Seroo
New Contributor

Hi Bruno,

Was the AP connected and online in the ZD before it started showing as disconnected? Or is this a new setup? 
- Yes it is connected before this. It is not a new setup.
Can you ping the ZD from the Access Point CLI?
-I cannot access the CLI, but i whenever i am login to other AP that is connected it can be accessed.
Also, could you please provide the output of this AP CLI command:
get director
-I cant login to CLI

bruno_andrade
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Seroo,

Identifying the issue without CLI access to the AP will be challenging. Since you can't access the AP, it appears there may be a firewall blocking or the AP itself could be damaged. Please try connecting a device in the same AP management VLAN to check accessibility. Also, review any router or ACL configurations that might be blocking communication between the AP and ZD.

Thanks

Follow me on LinkedIn

Hi Bruno, is it possible for me like to take off the AP to reset it and reconfigure it back? Thanks