ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ZoneFlex 7055 VLAN

I would like to get assistance. This is a proposal for a hotel. My scenario is llike this: Current Setup: Two physical networks. One For Internet and the other one for IPTV. Two subnets and each one having its own DHCP Server. Each Guest Room has 2...

Cisco Trunking with ZD3100/ZF7363

I am having some trouble with VLANs across 2 SSIDs. I have a corporate SSID, on VLAN 25. I need a guest SSID on VLAN 6. My Cisco 4510 port configs are: interface GigabitEthernet8/47 description Wi-fi Test Port switchport trunk encapsulation dot1...

802.11h, Channelfly and the 2.4 Ghz band

ChannelFly uses 802.11h to notify the client that the channel is being changed. We seem to be having some issues with this, even with modern drivers and wifi cards (Intel Ultimate-N 6300 AGN) with latest drivers. Does the standard mandate support onl...

Channelfly and DFS channels - offline for 60 seconds?

DFS channels require the AP to listen quietly for 60 seconds before using the channel. In the case when Channelfly is enabled, wouldn't this mean that when switching to a DFS channel, the AP essentially has to go offline for 60 seconds before coming ...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors