cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 firmware

sander_groen
Contributor

Hi all,

I see that unleashed firmware 200.9.10.4.233 has been released if you look on the master AP via the browser. I don't yet see it on the site hence there are no release notes available yet. I succesfully upgraded my 3 ap's (2 x R710 and 1 x R610) to unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 however 2 AP's (except the master) were having reboot loops. They come online and shortly after they were rebooting again. I flashed back to version 200.9.10.4.212. Was the release of 200.9.10.4.233 premature?

Thanks!

70 REPLIES 70

stephen_hall_60
Contributor

Im glad i found this thread (and that sander_groen posted it!) , before attempting to upgrade some of our newer unleashed setups.  will wait/keep an eye on this thread before upgrading (from .202).

for those curious, the only info relevant to 200.9.10.4.233 from the change-log are these ive pasted below: (btw, to ruckus support: change logs should always be attached to a release before it is made public,  with no exceptions):

Resolved Issues in Build 200.9.10.4.233
• Resolved an issue where an Unleashed AP reboots due to memory leakage. [ER-9496]
• Resolved an issue where the client cannot ping the gateway. [ER-9426]

anthony_miller
New Contributor

I also am having constant reboots on my R750s and R320 after upgrading. How do indiwngrade to the previous version?  

Thanks,

Tony

Was there any official word from Ruckus regarding this? I can still see this crooked version available for download. I guess we shouldn't expect any better with Commscope continuing to destroy/dissolve the Ruckus brand and I wouldn't be surprised if all top devs were gone by now. Sad story...

@anthony_miller 

You may be able to download the previous version of the firmware from Ruckus' website and then upload it via the web UI on each of your APs. I assume that there is probably a different firmware for the R750 and the R320, so make sure you download the right ones.

I did goof one time and tried to update an AP with the firmware from a different model of AP and it refused to apply it, so I don't think you can harm anything if you get things mixed up a bit.

I haven't ever tried to downgrade the firmware on any of my Ruckus APs, so I may be wrong about how you'd do it. Hopefully someone who has downgraded will see your question and give a definitive answer.

dawid_kudzielka
New Contributor II

Where can I download it from as a standalone firmware file?