cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset icx 7150 password

harvey_spears
New Contributor

I have a Ruckus ics 7150 as part of a smart home package from Amazon.  Amazon did the initial setup but I have lost the admin user name and password.  When I log on to change the password I get an error message saying the account hasn't been set up for a password change.  Is there anyway I can reset the password for the account?

10 REPLIES 10

tch, thanks.

I've tried that over the unleased.ruckuswireless.com site but it doesn't work.  The username and password were  changed I guess.  I'm sure I had them at one point but I have no idea what they are now.  I even reset the router according to the instructions I found on the support site but those credentials don't work.   I wonder if Amazon puts a new default admin and password on before they installed it in my house.

Harvey just wondering if you ever were able to solve this problem? I am having the same problem and have no idea what to do.

Thank you!

@harvey_spears @alejandra_rodriguez Does admin for the user and Lennar for the password work?

no it does not work unfortunately 

@tony_heung Starting form 08090 the password has to be changed before you can enter the system.