cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newish Lennar home. Can't find any documentation about my wifi device or account

steve_ingels
New Contributor

I created a new account to post this question. I have "Unleashed" on my phone but NONE of my email addresses work. I have no idea what I need to do in order to simply change the PW on my wifi. 

Is there an easy way to figure this out? I can see the device on my ATT network...but I can't do anything about it.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Steve

4 REPLIES 4

steve_ingels
New Contributor

I was able to get unleashed to run, but it wants my network admin/pw... I had Amazon set this up and I could have sworn we used something I was aware of. Nothing I have written down works for this.

Steve

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Steve,

It seems you are looking for admin login information for Unleashed management.

It is almost impossible to gain access if there was no password recovery set on the Unleashed or if you don't have a backup/diagnostics file downloaded previously.

The only way to gain access is, factory reset the APs, configure the Unleashed from scratch.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

@syamantak_omer 

Is there documentation that would walk me through that? I couldn't find anything online.

How many APs you have in total?

Follow the below steps:

1. Note down the existing Wireless network name and passwords.
  2. Find-out how many APs are there in the network.
  3. If you have more than 1 AP, shut down the power for all the APs except the one AP (this will become the master AP when you turn down other APs). You can disable power by accessing the switch or remove the network cable.
  4. Now you have just one AP plugged in the network and power. Push and hold the reset button for 12 seconds, AP will factory default and will come-up with setup wizard.
  5. Complete the setup and this time make sure you enable password recovery.
  6. Once master AP is up and running, remove it from the network and keep it a side.
  7. Now power up the second AP and only perform factory reset.
  8. Follow the same for rest of the APs but make sure you do not configure these APs.
  9. Once all the APs are factory defaulted, remove them from the network and connect the master AP back to the network.
  10. Check and make sure it is up and you can access it.
  11. Now start connecting rest of the APs back to the network. All the other APs will auto join and get the config.
  12. Done!

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn