cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access diferent subnet from rucckus R320 wifi stations

eimantas_rakaus
New Contributor II
We got mikrotik switch (ip 192.168.0.1), then cable goes to Cisco switch, cant be configured, then cable from him goes to ruckus switch ICX 7150-C12P-2X1G(Ip: 192.168.0.7, with set 7 ports POE), then one cable from him goes to Ruckus R320( Ip 192.168.4.1 auto dhcp, main) and six more cables goes to 6 Ruckus R320. From WIFI i cant access 192.168.0.2 adress. Han you help me with setup riht setings?
5 REPLIES 5

tim_brumbaugh
Contributor
Question?  Why so many switches?
If you have no control of the switches then how are you passing vlans across with different subnets?
What is doing your routing?
If it were me I would get rid of all of the switches except for the ICX so that you can configure things correctly.  I will try and help you out but need a network diagram or a better explanation as to why all the switches and why different manufactures.

eimantas_rakaus
New Contributor II
sorry the one with Ip 192.168.0.1 is router. Its old building old infrastructure, thats why so many switches.

tim_brumbaugh
Contributor
Ok , so how many vlans do you have?
What is handing out DHCP?
Do you have a controller or are you using Unleashed?

eimantas_rakaus
New Contributor II
Dhcp handling our router and switch.
We have Ruckus R320 unleashed, one is set as main all connected to ruckus switch ICX 7150-C12P-2X1G
From router cable goes to switch cant be configured, and from him to ruckus switch ICX 7150-C12P-2X1G