cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Invisible" APs in Smartzone GUI

sergey_shumskiy
New Contributor II

I found that I don't show a near 80 APs in cluster Smartzone104 GUI. I have a 688 consumed APs licenses and only 605 APs in GUI. I can find this "invisible" APs in Event tab of Smartzone by mac-address and as I can see APs is working (for example, they are joining and disconnect clients, roaming clients and so on), but I can't manage this APs. When I connect to AP via SSH and execute "get scg" I also see AP manage by SZ.

I tried to reset APs to factory default and also I reboot SZ cluster. Maybe someone else had the same problem? How can I find the reason of such behavior and how can I fix that?

SZ version 5.2.0.0.699, AP Firmware version 5.2.0.0.5030

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @sergey_shumskiy

I believe APs exist in Database. However, not presented to GUI. Could you try below steps from SZ CLI which should help fetch the necessary info from Database and present it to GUI. This might take few minutes and the GUI will be inaccessible for some time (~5 minutes or so).

SZ_CLI> ena
Password: *********

SZ_CLI# debug

SZ_CLI(debug)# reindex-elasticsearch-all
Start to reindex ElasticSearch, may need few minutes...

Regards,

Parik

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Parik_MN
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello @sergey_shumskiy

Could you click on gear symbol on the right upper corner and check if there are any AP Zones unchecked (Hidden). If yes, unhide the zones by selecting and see if that make any difference.

Parik_MN_0-1666092823608.png

Regards,

Parik

Hi, Parik

I checked. There are no hidden zones.

Hello @sergey_shumskiy

I believe APs exist in Database. However, not presented to GUI. Could you try below steps from SZ CLI which should help fetch the necessary info from Database and present it to GUI. This might take few minutes and the GUI will be inaccessible for some time (~5 minutes or so).

SZ_CLI> ena
Password: *********

SZ_CLI# debug

SZ_CLI(debug)# reindex-elasticsearch-all
Start to reindex ElasticSearch, may need few minutes...

Regards,

Parik

Thank you very much Parik!

All APs are visible in GUI after I execute command "reindex-elasticsearch-all".