cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Ruckus and at&t gateway together with same SSID

sanjiva_srivast
New Contributor II
I have a Lennar home with Ruckus r510 and ICX 7150 C12P. I am using it's SSID for all my wi-fi needs. I have internet through at&t and the gateway is also broadcasting a wi-fi SSID that is different than the Ruckus AP. Can I turn the wi-fi off on my gateway? Is this the correct configuration? I want the at&t gateway to have the same SSID so I can get extended coverage...how do I set it up? Does my at&t gateway need to be the primary wi-fi and Ruckus be the bridge? or vice-versa? Also, when the Amazon guy activated the smart home he did not leave any user name and password to get into the Ruckus admin settings. I can get to the unleashed login page but the default user name super/sp-admin does not work. Please help!!!
25 REPLIES 25

enrique_a_cardo
New Contributor

I have the worst Lennar customer service experience.  They send the electrician and did the factory reset procedure.  After noticed that the Ruckus WIFI is no listed on the PC, he said I don't know how to work with the network.

What now? 

sean_fahey
New Contributor

You have to set up ruckus again download the ruckus unleashed app then start on the typical or gateway install doesn’t lennar homes have Amazon services come out and do your setup and add all your devices to the ruckus

Lennar send an electrician and did the factory reset procedure.  Lennar doesn't have network service.  After that I don't see the configure.mexxxx in the Wifi list. So I can not access the switch condition.  I try to get in they the IP but seems to be protected and I don't have neither user not.password

I did the reset on the PoE and on the switch icx 7150. Still not seeing the configure.mexxxx. Any other suggestion?