cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Ruckus and at&t gateway together with same SSID

sanjiva_srivast
New Contributor II
I have a Lennar home with Ruckus r510 and ICX 7150 C12P. I am using it's SSID for all my wi-fi needs. I have internet through at&t and the gateway is also broadcasting a wi-fi SSID that is different than the Ruckus AP. Can I turn the wi-fi off on my gateway? Is this the correct configuration? I want the at&t gateway to have the same SSID so I can get extended coverage...how do I set it up? Does my at&t gateway need to be the primary wi-fi and Ruckus be the bridge? or vice-versa? Also, when the Amazon guy activated the smart home he did not leave any user name and password to get into the Ruckus admin settings. I can get to the unleashed login page but the default user name super/sp-admin does not work. Please help!!!
25 REPLIES 25

andrew_giancol1
Contributor III
Password & Usernames:
I would contact AMZN or the builder, let them know the tech neglected to give you the admin/pass for the system
ATT Router:
I recommend turning off the ATT Router's Wi-Fi, or only broadcasting a simple management WI-Fi should you need to jump in and do some administration. Power level control, intelligence, interference mitigation, and roaming cohesiveness is something the ATT unit will not participate in.

tom_shanahan_d3
New Contributor II
I had a similair issue with access to Ruckus unleashed and Lennar shared that the username was admin and the password was Ruckus!   Obviously you should change them once you log in
Image_ images_messages_5f91c45c135b77e247a46699_d3f843fdc54db24a62147bbb487dd636_RackMultipart202006046318515s6-885e7e9d-04d7-458d-98d9-9deef8a3edb5-647021760.jpg1591282794

Tom, you are RAD!

Just FYI for anyone coming through here later, sometimes Lennar sets up the password to be "Lennar" (no quotes).