Some websites & apps (like discord) not working through ethernet. If I reset the Ruckus switch/WAP, the ethernet & apps work fine until it comes back from reset. then, it doesn't work again. Happening on multiple PC's.
Very strange issue, other sites like youtube, yahoo, google, etc work just fine. have factory reset the Ruckus and the AT&T gateway. Set the wireless back up and still have same issue.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Check below things.
If you cant figure out why its behaving like this, open a case with support, with the above information.
1. Yes, Current firmware version: 126.96.36.199.212
2. ICX7150 switch with 1 R510 WAP. How do I check 802.3at PoE power?
3. Wireless does not appear to have the problem, only ethernet.
4. How do I find the IP for an app that is launching (like discord) in order to ping/traceroute?
5. Trying this later this afternoon after I'm off work and kids are offline from school. Will let you know.