cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch Not accessible after Power short power Outage

Rashidmoes1
New Contributor

Hello,

Hello the switch has failed and is no longer accessible via console connection or remote ssh. There is no power to the device but all other devices in the telco box have power. I have tried several power outlets still not power.

After a few small issues dropping the data connection to my ISP over a few months the switch has completely failed. Originally the device booted back up with a router image on the device after a short power outage of less then 1 min.

After it rebooted my internet connection was slow and dropping packets. Using the form I tried to ssh into the device and access failed, I tried to console its also failed and lost power and continues to stay dark.

Please assist or replace device as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

3 REPLIES 3

Yarenis

Hi @Rashidmoes1 

Thanks for the details provided, if the unit is no longer powering up, and based on the troubleshooting you have done, since there are no lights on the ICX 7150-12P, this unit must be RMA (return merchandise authorization) means replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link of this post and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Yarenis_0-1669337055958.png

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

Thank Yarenis,

Hi @Rashidmoes1 

Sure, Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired