cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow upload/download speeds after power outage

Reaabutin
New Contributor

We have 2 APs. R510’s. After the power outage, speeds are slower than they should be. Internet provider is AT&T fiber. Speed coming into that are close to 950mbps. Speeds in/out of APs are only 250/35. How can I get new Ruckus APs sent to me?

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Reaabutin 

Thanks for your reply.

We need physical access to the ICX-7150-Using the console connection 

Here is a short guide:

How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

Short Guide for password recovery : 

https://support.purdi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360016495292-Ruckus-ICX-Password-Recovery-Resetting-a-Sw...

Video link as reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJS28DWbHM4

1.Start a CLI session over the serial ( console access) interface to the RUCKUS ICX device.

2-Enter OS mode. This uses a key combination and drops below the fastiron operating system

Key Combination: Ctrl+y, release, tap 'm', tap 'Enter'

OS>

4-just write reset

OS>reset

5-.While the system is booting, before the initial system prompt appears,
enter b to enter the boot monitor mode.

Enter 'b' to stop at boot monitor: 0

In this Part you have to press B before the counter ends

6-Enter no password. (You cannot abbreviate this command.)

ICX7650-Boot> no password
00 00 00 00
OK! Skip password check when the system is up.

7-Enter boot. This command causes the device to bypass the system password
check.

ICX7650-Boot> boot

8-After the console prompt reappears, assign a new password.

device> enable device# configure terminal
device(config)# username USERNAME password PASSWORD

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Is there anything else I can do if these are still not working?

Hi Reaabutin

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Apologies, if the credentials are not working, the only way to troubleshoot this issue and reset the Username/Password is to take console access to the Switch.

Could you please let us know if you tried getting console access to the Switch as described in the previous post?

Please do let us know if there is any help required on the troubleshooting steps or if you are stuck at any point. We are happy to help you.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Is there any way someone can come to my home to help with my situation? I am still not able to get access to the switch or change the codes. 

Hi @Reaabutin 

Thank you for the update.

I truly Apologize for the inconvenience.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not much difficult to follow. However, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps,
I would recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Please do let us know if there is any help required on the troubleshooting steps or if you are stuck at any point. We are happy to help you.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.