Thanks for starting the new thread!
I would suggest below steps to find if switch is still working or not.
show lldp neighbors
- Start with power cycle.
- Connect a laptop to one of the Ethernet ports and see if port lit up and you get an IP.
- If you get an IP, try to ping the switch's management IP. If ping is successful then try to SSH or telnet into it.
- In non of the above works then you need a console cable and check if you can access the switch.
- If switch is functional and just not showing online in Unleashed then it is worth checking if LLDP is enabled on switch and SW can see the APs in LLDP neighbors command output.
6. Also run below command on Unleashed master AP.ruckus>enableruckus#ap-mode ruckus(ap-mode)#get lldp neighbors
7. If step-5 and 6 looks fine then check if SW is in approved state in Unleashed.
8. If none of the above fix the issue then you may have to delete the switch from Unleashed, factory reset it and reconfigure it to connect with Unleashed.
Feel free to open a support case if you are unable to fix this by your own.
Syamantak Omer | Community moderator | Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RASZA | RICXI