cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P not working after power outage

kevinraphael
New Contributor II

I know that there are many similar posts, but I honestly do not understand how to proceed. I don't know any access codes or log-in information for the Ruckus App. The last time I had trouble with the system, a Ruckus technician was able to help me quickly over the phone. Not having that kind of access anymore is a huge letdown for Lennar customers.

After the brief power outage (literally less than a second), our Verizon Fios back was up and running right away, but the Ruckus devices are all dark. The only lights I see are a yellow light and a green light on the main device in the closet. All other ceiling mounted devices are totally dark. We had to redirect our smart devices to the Verizon modem/router because our Ruckus connection was not appearing anywhere.

Please advise us how to proceed.

Thanks,

Kevin

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @daniel_deusterm 

I understand that the steps may be somewhat new, however, we have tried to keep the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are easy to follow; however, if you continue to have problems, I would recommend that you seek for external help or a technician.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

Despite your best efforts to make the guides easy to follow, they are not. I've been asking for tech help which you no longer provide. Fine. Is there a company you can recommend for real tech support?

Hi @daniel_deusterm 

I know there is a company named geek squad that works with Lennar clients, I think they have technicians in all the state.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired