cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P not working after power outage

kevinraphael
New Contributor II

I know that there are many similar posts, but I honestly do not understand how to proceed. I don't know any access codes or log-in information for the Ruckus App. The last time I had trouble with the system, a Ruckus technician was able to help me quickly over the phone. Not having that kind of access anymore is a huge letdown for Lennar customers.

After the brief power outage (literally less than a second), our Verizon Fios back was up and running right away, but the Ruckus devices are all dark. The only lights I see are a yellow light and a green light on the main device in the closet. All other ceiling mounted devices are totally dark. We had to redirect our smart devices to the Verizon modem/router because our Ruckus connection was not appearing anywhere.

Please advise us how to proceed.

Thanks,

Kevin

7 REPLIES 7

Yarenis

Hi @kevinraphael 

Thanks for the details provided, according to your description your Switch is stuck in boot mode, to fix it we have prepared a guide, let me add the guide.

How to perform a Software recovery on an ICX7150 switch

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-perform-a-Software-re...

Password Recovery on a Ruckus ICX(Tutorial video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJS28DWbHM4

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

With all due respect, do you honestly expect the average homeowner to be able to understand the directions you sent? Is there a tech on your end who wants extra cash to be able to complete this remotely? Or, is there a national contractor capable of handling this that you can recommend?

Hi @kevinraphael 

We have tried to create all guides as non-technical as possible; however, I know Lennar has a list of technicians who can visit your home and fix it for you.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

This is false. I contacted Lennar about the issue I'm currently facing. They do not have a list of techs that can help.