cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus 7150 POe stopped working after internet outage. i am connected to console using rj

melinda
New Contributor

Ruckus 7150 POe stopped working after internet outage. i am connected to console using rj what are the commands to get into and turn on the POE I suspect they shut off. Already tried reseting box. This site is hard to find anything of value to direct search. Please just link me to steps to enable.

12 REPLIES 12

tried both ssh and telnet and both give me basically a refused connection. my internet wifi is working but all my POE are not working - ring and my hard ethernet connections. which is a problem as I work from home and need that.  Who can assist me. As mentioned tried reset on ruckus but didnt work. what would you suggest i try now.  

Hi @melinda 

let's try through web Access, however, connected the computer to the ICX7150 during the process, let me add the guide.

How to check the PoE status and provide the logs in case that there is a failure via web access.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-check-the-PoE-status-...

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

melinda
New Contributor

via web can see poe are off below shown.

melinda_0-1670888026206.png

melinda
New Contributor

melinda_1-1670888048654.png

Hi @melinda 

From where you can see that information?, it's because the interface does not look as the Switch one.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired