cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of Ruckus R510 Access Point and/or Ruckus Box in Equipment Closet

Markbobson
New Contributor

My Ruckus R510 Access Point quit working.  I had a chat session with a Ruckus representative who said the device needed to be returned.  However, they were unable to provide any information as to how or where to return device.  Additionally, they were unable to give me any information if technical support was available to replace the device.

3 REPLIES 3

Vásquez_Fer

HI @Markbobson ! 

Hope you are doing well ! 

Have you made sure that the wired is good ? 

If you have more than 1 AP please swap cables on the ICX 7150-C12P to discard any port issue related.

Are other devices powering up from the ICX 7150-C12P to make sure that is not a PoE issues on the ICX 7150-C12P.

If you have access to the ICX 7150-C12p switch please share with us the following information: 

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/fastiron-08095-managementguide/page/GUID-0A7B2416-A905-40FE-BF31-A...

Show inline power detail 

show inline power 

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

Let me start off by saying I am not very technically oriented but I'll try my best to respond.  All wires and cables appear to be properly plugged in.  I have only 1 AP (if the AP is the Ruckus R510).  Is the ICX 7150-C12P the bigger white Ruckus box in the equipment cabinet?  If so, it has 1 green light and 1 yellow light lit.  I do not know what a "PoE" issue is.  In terms of the link you provided, I opened it and have no idea what all that means.  Sorry for my lack of technical knowledge.  

Hi @Markbobson 

No Worries at all 

Yeap you are right the ICX7150-C12 is the White box that you have in your closet.

Could you please tell me which light is yellow / orange on that box ?

Link as reference : https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez