cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power outage happened. Did reboot and got switch and 1 of 2 AP working

mariolecha
New Contributor

Power outage happened and switch had one yellow and one green light. I followed steps to reboot through reset button process. After that, the switch worked and one of the access points got back on. However there is a second access point that never got back on. How do I fix?

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @mariolecha 

For further understanding of the issue please share the LED status of the switch.  Please share the pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Also please try to unplug and plug the ethernet cables from the switch port and plug it back.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Thanks. Unplug and plug action got the other AP back on. All lights seen fine. 

However the issue now is I cannot really connect to the internet. My phone stops and queues for long time without being able to connect to the network!

Hi @mariolecha 

Please try to switch ports of the ethernet cable on the Ruckus switch. Please check whether the cable is working fine or not 

Please make sure that the ISP ( internet provider ) is working fine since the Ruckus devices depend on this service. 

Connect the computer to the ISP router with the ethernet cable. Run the speed test, and confirm if your speed is stable and search for websites,  make sure you have no issues.

Also please connect a PC directly to the Ruckus Switch ICX-7150 to see if you are having the same connectivity issue 

You can perform the same step on wireless by connecting the computer to the Wi-Fi / SSID coming from the ISP router. (Note: Not the Wi-Fi coming from the access points.)

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community