cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Outage

Smara5
New Contributor

My Ruckus Access point is dead after a power outage no power is coming on. Since now this community thread is the new support model for Lennar Ruckus customers, how can I get it fixed now? This is very frustrating and I’m not tech savy. 

15 REPLIES 15

Jayavidhya

Hi @Smara5 

Please confirm the LED status of the switch and the Access points, using the next guide to provide the details?

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

PWR:

2.4g:

5G:

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

image.jpg

All lights are off 

Smara5
New Contributor

I tried plugging and unplugging power cord different outlets not get any response 

Hi Smara5

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared,

As we can see from the picture you shared, the Access Point does not have power.

Could you please let us know?

1. Was there any Power Outage?
  2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture)

Imran_ruckus_0-1676332609213.jpeg

1. Please make sure the Ethernet cable is connected to anyone in the 12 ports shown in the picture below:

Imran_ruckus_1-1676332609244.png

1. Also please Make sure it is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source.
  2. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch and the number of affected Access Points?

Please refer to the below guide for connection setup:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.