cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost access to app and network after power outage

Katalina86
New Contributor

Hello,

I had a power surge a few weeks ago and since then the Rockus network disappeared and I cannot login to the app since im not connected to the network.

The connection point lights are green as well as the ones that say “STAT”, “SYST” and “PWR”

How can I get access to the network and app again? I had to reconnect all my devices to my AT&T gateway but it doesn’t cover my whole house.

1 REPLY 1

Yarenis

Hi @Katalina86 

If you have the next Symptoms: Websites not loading,devices getting disconnected or having problems working as intended, Network dropping at random points in time, Smart devices not being able to connect to the internet and unleashed dashboard sometimes as “Disconnected” on the Internet tab, please follow up the next guide:

Note: to find the IP address of the Switch that is necessary to follow the guide, you must be online as well as the Switch, so the Switch must be connected to the ISP router (as it was in case you disconnected the cables, connect them again) and you must connect to the ISP router wirelessly or by cable.

How to Fix Routing code issues on Lennar Home users via Web GUI.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired