cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar Home Ruckus Switch ICX7150 not working after power outage

vinh_tran
New Contributor

This is an insanely widespread issue if one's power goes out (this is what I've gathered from reading the forums and reddit). Last night our power went out and the switch has stopped functioning correctly. It shows as disconnected in the app etc. and while the APs wifi is still up, internet doesnt actually work on it. I figured there'd be an easy fix but apparently not. Lennar never left me the original box with the serial either so I can't submit a ticket at the moment. Has anyone else figured out an easy way to fix this issue? 

Factory resetting doesn't work either despite being on the latest firmware (holding the reset button pin while powering the switch on has failed to work). For being enterprise grade hardware, this stuff really kind of sucks if I'm being honest. I'm really only upset because there are no other ethernet ports that are actually reachable (if you own a newer lennar home, you know what I'm talking about).

5 REPLIES 5

Eddie
New Contributor II

So frustrating. Power outage knocked my switch to disconnect as well. So far everything I’ve read is either unplug it and plug it back in or take a 4 year I.T. Class to figure out what the f is required to hack this thing into working.