cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After power outage no WiFi from Switch/routers in Lennar Home

twillman
New Contributor

We have a Lennar home with Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P switch and 2 routers. After a power outage the WiFi network set up through Ruckus is gone, so I can't login on the app or anything. I also can't see the original network name either. On the switch I see Sys light is orange and Pwr light is green. On the routers all lights are off. 

I believe I've seen this before during a power outage before they took away phone support when someone was able to fix it for me. They had told me they did something so that I wouldn't have to deal with it again, but it seems that the power outage affected things again. I have zero knowledge in this area and need very specific, basic, detailed instructions on how to fix this asap please, and ideally how to prevent this in the future.

Note that WiFi through a separate router from our ISP still works.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi SRhome05

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please share with us the screenshot of the error (if any) while you are trying to console the Switch with your Laptop/PC?

Also, please share the pictures of the connections you are connected with your ICX-7150-C12P Switch to the Laptop to detect the console to proceed further.

Before uploading the photos please login to the RUCKUS account then you can upload the image.

Imran_ruckus_0-1677511004749.jpeg

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

SRhome05
New Contributor

Hi team, please find the image of my device connected to my laptop but nothing is appearing. I am unable to locate the switch .20230301_163904.jpg

Hi SRhome05

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please provide an image/photo of where you are trying to connect via console / Ethernet from ICX 7150 - C12 P (USB type C to USB ) to the PC? (Physical setup) like the following example: 

Imran_ruckus_0-1677797352634.png

Imran_ruckus_1-1677797352641.png

Imran_ruckus_2-1677797352646.png

Once you connect the cables as above, please try to access the console/CLI and the software recovery process as described in the previous guide. If any error, you are getting on the CLI screen when you console please share the screenshot of that.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Imran_ruckus

Hi @twillman @SRhome05 

Greetings of the day!!!

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please update us on the status of this issue?

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

HI team,

I thought my images went through. I've taken a picture to indicate the same set up as the image provided. No devices show up after attaching the Switch to my laptop. 

Also, the software of PuTTY has not been downloading for me to proceed with software recovery. Can I please get a replacement device? It's been 3 months and I have not been able to successfully troubleshoot this. IMG-5651.jpgPutty Install.PNG