cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access points wont turn on after power outage

Jpadgett123
New Contributor II

Hey all. Having an issue with my access points after a recent power outage. I have unplugged and replugged my main ruckus router and also unplugged/replugged the PoE cable from both access points. I am not receiving anything on that end. The main box has a green power light and a yellow system light. I’m assuming that’s the issue but I have recycled power there too. I am lost at this point. Anything helps!

16 REPLIES 16

ddazzo
New Contributor

Hello- I just found out as well that there is no more phone support. I have the same issue as  Jpadgett123

I am in Lennar home and not here full time. Came back and I have the same lights on the 7150-C12. And all my R510's have no power to them. I will try to follow the steps but am not tech saavy. How do we get support to fix this problem?

Hi @ddazzo 

Hope you are doing well ! 

Unfortunately, there is nothing on our end that we can advise you or get remote or on-site 'Support'.

Maybe the builder ' Lennar ' can help on this.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

Ok, so my ruckus is dead just like the other user but there is no support for someone to follow these steps in the above thread? I have followed them and I cannot connect. I have my computer plugged in via a usb/usbc cable. I downloaded Putty and all the links you sent. I don't know how to get any further. Lennar will not help since they are just the builder. Any further ideas to try? Nothing will boot up and I have the same lights as the other user. Thank you for any ideas. I don't know how else to get this fixed if there is no support other than this. (other than I have to find someone that is really good with computers to come)

Hello,

I am using a USB to USB-C into the 7150.  I downloaded putty and driver software.  I connect to the switch and get the prompt  >> ICX7150-C12 Switch#    However, when I type the command Boot_primary I get the message Invalid input -> Boot_primary

Isn't this command you outlined in this thread?  Is there something else I need to do for this command to even be recognized?  Been at this for hours. 

Hope you will please assist.

Hi @robf 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are trying to access the CLI of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch.

Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help guide on how to access the CLI of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

Please follow the above process and let me know if you need any help with the same.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.