cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict SSH Access by ACL in ICX8200 (FastIron 10 (9?))

ruckgscz
New Contributor II

Hello,

For new installations we are moving to ICX8200 from 7150. In doing so, I have discovered our SSH ACL does not translate:

Before (ICX7150): ssh access-group MyFavoriteACL

I cannot find an equivalent command for ICX8200 (FastIron 10). And I don't see anything in the SSH sections of the management guide. CLI does show help for an SSH ACL command, not but no options are presented:

SSH@ICX8200-24P Router(config)#ssh ?
ssh Restrict ssh access by ACL

What is the SSH ACL command in 8200?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BenBeck

Hey @ruckgscz 

There are quite a few changes in syntax from 8.x to 10.x. You can check the release notes, upgrade guide and command reference guides to get the full details, but there is quite a bit to review! There is not a pure 1-to-1 for everything, but you should be able to get to the same final result. You will likely want to look here:

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/fastiron-10010-managementguide/page/GUID-C0579673-F39A-4E65-AA20-7...

Let me know if that gets you to something usable.

Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BenBeck

Hey @ruckgscz 

There are quite a few changes in syntax from 8.x to 10.x. You can check the release notes, upgrade guide and command reference guides to get the full details, but there is quite a bit to review! There is not a pure 1-to-1 for everything, but you should be able to get to the same final result. You will likely want to look here:

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/fastiron-10010-managementguide/page/GUID-C0579673-F39A-4E65-AA20-7...

Let me know if that gets you to something usable.

Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

ruckgscz
New Contributor II

Thanks BenBeck, that "Restricting Remote Access " guide is exactly what I needed. I think my mistake was searching too much for ACL in FI 10, where the new command structure is not ACL in name.