Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

If you have questions to ask, problems to report, or other feedback to give, you've come to the right place.
Our team does our very best to help out as fast as we can.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
20337members
65663posts

Community Activity

Steps for changing vSZ ip address

Hi tech,Here is a question about changing the vSZ IP address, we found there is a concern that after changing the IP address of vSZ, the ap would not be able to find the vSZ anymore. We found in previous case that there was a suggestion for "pointing...

gun by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My R510 (non master) is not working

I have two R510 and the one on our first floor is no longer.  It does not power on when connected to the ethernet an longer nor does it have any green lights on the back PoE ethernet port.  Need assistance in troubleshooting/replacing.  Thanks

R510 firmware

i recently just bought 4 R510 AP's from walmart, i factory reset them. I downloaded and installed the R510 standalone firmware "200.9.10.4.212" and now the PWR and AIR lights are just blinking green and I cannot connect to "configure me" im trying to...

Help- moved to lennar pre-owned home

moved into a pre owned lennar home. Need help setting this up. I have ATT and ran a cat-7 wire from the back of the router to port 3 on the rockus switch. The rockus switch has a cat-5 or 6 wire connected to the access point. It connects and works, b...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Solution Authors