cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the New Ruckus Community! – 27 October 2020

grodog-prod
Contributor II

Welcome to our new customer and partner community!  

All data and content migrated successfully from the old to the new community platform, including posts, user accounts and avatar icons, and tags.  

Some aspects of the UI/UX design are still being worked, and will finalize over the next few weeks.  Key differences in functionality from the old platform to the new one include:

1. “Topics” is the new name for Categories
  2. “Posts” can belong to only one Topic in the new platform vs. the old one which allowed multiple Categories per post (this change improves content searchability)
  3. "Comments" are responses to posts, and comments can be made at the post level, or as "Replies" nested under other comments
  4. New Advanced Search functionality is available, and the community is still indexed as usual in the Support Portal’s main site search as well

Updates will continue over the next few weeks, so please check back regularly for new changes.  If you have questions about the new community or would like to offer feedback on the new platform, please post below.

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe Jr.
==
Knowledge Management Program Director
for RUCKUS Customer Services & Support
12 REPLIES 12

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for providing more info, we are still checking this and will update you once we get an update from concerned team.

Thank you for your patience!

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

antwain_spann
New Contributor

I am a second owner to a lennar home and I am looking to reset the ruckus device to factory settings. I have reset the device per instructions provided but it does not seem to be working. 

@antwain_spann this is the wrong thread for this query.

Please post your query under correct product category with all the related information.

In this case, please post a new query under below product "RUCKUS at Home".

https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/topics/ruckus-at-home/5f9169a4e37e777589549f0e

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn