cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xclaim AP's hardware (end 25 july 2021)

gerwin_venhuize
New Contributor
Dear Ruckus,

On July 25th 2021 Ruckus will end the service of the Xclaim Cloud Manager. 

We're very disappointed on that decision.We have invested over 25.000 euros for Ruckus AP and we got almost 200 xclaim AP's in the Cloud Manager. because of that now we need to replace..Very unprofessional. Is it a possibility that Ruckus will support a migration path from Xclaim cloud to Ruckus Cloud for the Xi-3 and Xi-2 AP's? (with a firmware upgrade) and an extra Fee or something?

or trade with ruckus AP's at very low price? It's hard to invest again these days.
17 REPLIES 17

@erik_gustavson  Yes, i upload it again.

Image_ images_messages_61812b1e9499cd30c50c15ca_6040f6b609bd638deeae0454f2c65816_Skrmbillede20211102131131-626e3254-21e7-419b-8d27-f312cdb6afa7-836054554.png

Hi, this indicates that the AP is still not deleted from another account. If the access point was bought from someone, they have to delete the AP affilated with the other account. There is no possibility of registering an access point already affiliated to another cloud manager account. 

@erik_gustavson It's my own and i'm the only owner. I just want to delete to add it again 🙂

It doens't get any ip address i have tried everything.
I have another AP that i deleted and added again it works now. 

@shahid_khan okay. Contact support and ask them to check the serial number and try to help you remove/add AP again. Sorry I cannot be of more help to you. 

Last thing you could try is a hard reset with the reset button. Then try to add it, or SSH into the box and try to access it/upgrade the firmware. 

I wish you the best of luck. 

@erik_gustavson 

How do i contact support? Or how do i get SSH access to AP.

/Shahid