cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help - At a Total Loss

Abrams6098
Visitor

I am the second owner of a Lennar home with Ruckus and in 4 years and many wasted hours have never been able to get it setup. I’ve isolated the ruckus network from my router and have hard wired my laptop to an access point to access the ruckus admin dashboard. I do not know the username or password and the default options do not work. I have reset the switch and access points many times and still am stuck here and don’t know how to move forward without being able to log in and there is absolutely no option available to me to retrieve or reset the username and password (no forgot password button, no support when I call). Please help - or is this whole system just garbage at this point? 

1 REPLY 1

cheedella_venka
New Contributor

We understand your concern. The Admin and licensing section could help the customers with respect to licensing and support activation code issues which are purchased by the enterprise users.

As your concern is related to Ruckus products installed in Lennar Homes, kindly use the below link to post your query on the appropriate section to avail further assistance.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/bd-p/lennar 

Regards,
Venkata Cheedella |Licensing & Administrative Team(LAT)