cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

untagged a vlan on Lan2 for AP's R500, R510, R610, R710 and R720's for IPTV steaming on SZ100 Firmware Version 3.5.1.0.862

shaun_strydom
New Contributor III
Hi All,

I'm busy deploying a new SZ100 on a site that has a IPTV system.

The TV's in the rooms connect directly to the AP on Lan2,

I have setup the profile under Tunnels and Ports, but i also need to disable igmp snooping and directed multicast.

Normally i would use the below commands on a ZD. What would the SZ cli commands be?

set qos eth0 igmp-snooping disable
set qos eth0 directed multicast disable

set qos eth1 igmp-snooping disable
set qos eth1 directed multicast disable

Assistance will be hugely appreciated.

TIA

Shaun

13 REPLIES 13

Anusha_Vemula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Shaun,

qos commands are AP specific and you can use the same commands on all APs. It does not matter if they are managed by a ZD or SZ.

Regards,
Anusha

shaun_strydom
New Contributor III
How would i run these commands on the SZ to all ap’s or Ap-models. Ive tried going into the sz via ssh, but wasn’t able to figureout how to send this to all the specific models.

Anusha_Vemula
Community Manager
Community Manager
For SZ managed APs, we use the AP CLI script.

Paste the below commands in a notepad and save it in .txt file.

Syntax :

fw_version=
model=all 

Example :

fw_version=3.6.1.0.354
model=all 
set qos eth0 igmp-snooping disable

Upload the file under Administration>Diagnostic > AP CLI script and you can execute the script per zone.

We cannot run the script on specific AP models as it can be executed only at Zone level. You can keep the same model APs in one Zone and execute the script on it.

- Anusha

Hi Anusha

I'm getting this error when trying to upload the .txt file

Unable to upload the AP CLI script to the controller. Reason: com.ruckuswireless.wsg.domain.diagnostics.exception.InvalidAPCLIScriptFileException: Wrong AP script syntax.

Ideas?