Access Points - Indoor and Outdoor
RUCKUS Indoor, Outdoor, Bridge and Specialty Wi-Fi Access Points (APs)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

After a software upgrade to version 9.8.2.0 build 24 the first 10-15 minutes all R700 dual band AP's on the 5 Ghz band select channel 100

After a software upgrade to version 9.8.2.0 build 24 the first 10-15 minutes all R700 dual band AP's on the 5 Ghz band select channel 100 channelfly enabled,2.4 Ghz band are spread ok (channel 1,3,6,11 for example) from the beginning.So the first 15 ...

7731 RB -NBR Problem

I am trying to setup a link with a Root Bridge to a Non Root bridge. Once I choose a channel I am getting a good link. The Up/Down is 10/9 and RSSI is 39/36. From my understanding this is a descent link. However when I run the SpeedFlex test I am loo...

Error VPN in Zonedirector 1100

Hi, I have clients that specify  can not connect via vpn to remote sites. On this client i configured a zonedirector 1100. What are the option for resolve this problem, activate tunneling? open specific ports? i'll really appreciate you answer. 

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.