cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P300 EOL replacement

jsanders
New Contributor II

Our company had standardized on the P300 for P2P communications between buildings that fiber just couldn't reach. Of course, we completed that standardization process about 2 months before the EOS/EOL announcement came out. Figures! What is everyone else moving over to for P2P connections now that this hardware isn't available anymore?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Jsanders,

Sorry for the delay.

As per my discussion with concerned team, T350 is the potential replacement for P300 AP but it is still in works.

Since details are not yet finalized, I will request you to reach-out to our sales team with the referance of this thread they will provide you as much as information they can.

or

Once product is finalized and published, I will update this thread. Unfortunately I don't have an exact ETA as of now.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Jsanders,

We are actively working on potential P300 replacement solutions.

I am checking internally if I can get more details for you.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

Thank you.

Any news? I'd really like to stay with Ruckus for this application and don't want to look outside for another solution.

jsanders
New Contributor II

Just checking to see if there is an update. I don't mind waiting for an answer if one is forthcoming but if all we get from Ruckus is silence, I'm going to be forced to look to another vendor for a solution.